Monday, May 27, 2013

Henna With J : 16th May 2013

Mail : sens5cl@gmail.com contact : 5712491151

 Hi,

 J came to for Henna work. She had already done henna earlier & knew lot about it. She is my first customer. She encouraged me a lot. Loved my work. She gave me some business tips. She told me how some people use henna stencil kind of thing & just fill it up. She loved it that i did henna the traditional way . She liked my designs & told me i was talented & wished me all the best. She was the best person to be my first customer. Thank you J.

 I did Henna on her ear, one foot & one Hand. She was looking for someone who could do henna on her birthday party. & i would love to do it for her.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Add views and comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *