Monday, May 27, 2013

Henna Sense

Henna Sense : 
NOW IN 

JERSEY CITY , NEW JERSEY-07306
TEXT OR WHATSAPP OR VIBER 408-827-511 TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AND GET EXACT ADDRESS.




Please feel free to LIKE my Face book Page:



Henna Sense




Hey everyone!

I am Sahar, qualified Electronics & Communication Engineer. I am a 

freelance professional henna artist and I provide henna tattooing services for 

all kinds of parties and events. I charge very, very less for a professional 

henna tattooing service because I love doing it. Customers can also visit my 

place for getting tattoos. 




Henna is my passion & hobby since age 10. My neighbor applied henna 

design on my palms & i was fascinated. I got henna & practiced in all my 

vacations. m self trained artist.




I use all natural 100% pure Henna paste. It gives a rich dark red color. I DO

 NOT use the black henna in my designs ,which has harmful chemicals & is 

banned in some states. 



I do Henna for ladies on occasions of :


- Private / Corporate events

- Weddings, Engagement party, Bridal showers

- Baby showers

- Birthday

- Graduation

- New Year parties

- Quinceañera

- Sweet 16

- Bat Mitzvah

- Diwali, Karwa Chauth, Eid

- Fairs, Festivals, Charities

AND MORE....

Check out the photo album and comment!!!!! Also, don't forget to stay tuned 

for new designs!

Customizing is, of course, available and can be discussed during consultation. Book me today for impressive and professional services that will make a lasting impression for a reasonable price. 





Check out my FLICKR photostream & please dont forget to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add views and comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *